Saturday, May 30, 2009

Baby Waves

Today we went to Baby Waves to have Branton's picture taken. He is 25 weeks 3 days and measured 26 weeks 6 days. He is about 2 pounds 4 ounces. His heart rate was 146 bpm. We had a great time seeing him. Daddy, Mommy, Brennan, Grandma, GGma, and Granny were all able to attend. Gran, Grandad, Grandpa, and anyone else that wants to will get to see the lovely pictures and video of the sonogram. Seeing a baby is such an awesome thing. We look forward to seeing him again in about 3 months!















3 comments:

Grandma said...

I'm so glad I could be there. It is amazing!!! I think he looks just like his big brother.

Jessica said...

LOL, Gma thinks he looks just like Brennan from seeing the who thing today. I am looking at the pics and was going to comment that he doesn't really look much like Brennan. I bet she is right because she was there to "see it live"! Pretty cool, no matter who he looks like!

GGma said...

I agree with Gma, I think he looks like Brennan. Glad I got to go with you. Neat experience!