Thursday, August 13, 2009

21 days to go (36 weeks 1 day down)

Branton and Mommy had another doctor's appointment today. Branton's heartrate is great at 140 bpm. Mommy's stomach is measuring at about 35 weeks which really makes us wonder how big he will be. The sonogram at 32 weeks showed Branton measuring 3 weeks big, but my stomach has measured a week small to right on schedule the past month. I wonder if the size of my belly or the sonogram is a better prediction of his size. I am currently dilated to 1 and 50% effaced. I have been having a bad headache, so the doctor has wanted to check for protein in my urine (in case the headache is caused by preeclampsia like with Brennan). A week ago when I did the test, the protein levels were elevated but not bad. They are supposed to let me know the results from this test sometime tomorrow. If everything goes according to the current plan, we will meet Branton in 3 weeks from today.

1 comment:

Donna said...

I can't believe there is 3 weeks left. I will say a prayer that your headaches get better. Keep us updated as to how you are doing and if you need anything let me know.