Sunday, October 11, 2009

The time is flying by

Branton turned 6 weeks old on Friday, so I think it is time for an update. He is a very happy baby. He loves sitting in his swing, being held, laying in the chair, and occasionally laying on the playmat. He looks around when he hears Daddy, Mommy, or Brennan. He also enjoys looking at lights. He has become a much better sleeper in the last two weeks. He sleeps between 5 1/2 and 8 hours every night now before waking up to eat, and then he goes back to sleep for several hours after eating. We love him so much! The time has really been flying by, and I realized that I never posted some pictures that we had taken in September...


Branton (6 days)


Brennan (16.5 months) and Branton (6 days)


Oakley Cousins - Kinley (22.5 months), Rachel (9.5 months), Branton (9 days), Brennan (16.5 months), Kate (12 months), and Jaxon (6.5 months)


Branton (1 month)

3 comments:

Donna said...

Those are so precious. I especially love the one with all the cousins.

Grandma said...

Great pics. I can finally put the cousins pic on my desktop. Thanks for posting!!!

Kayla said...

He sure does like his swing...even if Rachel gets in with him!